Just how cute are these cookies?!
And because on Easter morning you can be a wee bit naughty, why not make a Bunny Sandwich by spreading Nutella between two cookies?…
What you’ll need
To make 30 big cookies:
- Bunny shaped cutter
- 400 g plain flour
- 125 g icing sugar
- 200 g cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 medium egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mini Marshmallows (for the tails)
- Honey or melted chocolate (to glue the tails)
- Nutella (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 160 C/325 F/ gas mark 3 and place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface and roll out to about 5mm thick.
- Using the bunny shaped cutter, cut out shapes and place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Stick two cookies together with Nutella if you are going for the bunny sandwich.
- Add a mini marshmallow tail, sticking it with a little honey or melted chocolate and decorate with a pretty ribbon… ta-dah!