Why not start the Easter celebrations by making these daffodil sweet cups with your children…they will look great on the Easter table and can even be used as place cards: get your little ones to help write the names on the petals!
What you’ll need
- Colourful stiff, decorative paper
- Cupcake cases
- Sweets or chocolates
- Double-sided tape (optional)
How to make it
- Using the daffodil template below, cut out the shape from the decorative paper with scissors.
- Fill the cupcake cases with sweets or chocolates.
- If desired, join cups to flowers with tape…voilà!