Delicious and filling, fruit smoothies are a great start to the day: definitely one to try with the kids next time the sun makes another guest appearance!
What can we say?! Truly scrumptious…
What you’ll need
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 glass frozen fruits (raspberries, strawberries, mangoes…anything you like!)
- 2 heaped tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 small handful oats (optional)
- 1 glass, skimmed milk, soya milk or apple juice
- honey, to taste (optional)
How to make it
- Peel and slice your banana and put it into a blender with your frozen fruits and the yoghurt.
- Whiz it up.
- Add the oats and the milk (skimmed or soya), or apple juice.
- Whiz again, until nice and smooth.
- If you find it a bit too thick, just add a splash more milk or juice and whiz again!
- Stir: job done!
… if you need a bit of extra sweetness just add a little honey to taste!