Not long till Halloween…kids love it but mums less so!
Let’s just admit (confession time), it can be a lot of extra work in an already busy schedule.
This is why these super quick and easy non-baked Oreo spiders are all you need for a spooktacular treat!
What you’ll need (makes 12 spiders)
- 12 Oreo biscuits
- Black liquorice laces (about 5m)
- 1 tube of white piping icing
- 24 candy eyeball (or black sprinkle)
How to make it
- Cut the liquorice into 48 strips (each roughly 10cm long).
- Gently twist open the Oreo biscuits.
- Place four licorice strips onto the side of the Oreo (the side with the filling) and press gently into the filling.
- Working one spider at a time, squeeze a dollop of white piping icing on top of the liquorice strips and the filling.
- Pop the top back on the Oreo biscuits.
- Squeeze a small amount of icing on top of the biscuit where the spider eyes will be placed. Immediately place the candy eyeballs onto the icing (alternatively squeeze a bigger amount of white cing in a circular motion and place two black sprinkles on top).
- Allow to dry for at least 2 hours…spooky (but still cute!)