Save your burnt-out light bulbs and use them to create a fun and glittery ornament with the kids.
This cute little guy is sure to brighten up your tree (see what we’ve done?!!)
- A recycled screw up light Bulb (the type with ‘fat belly’)
- Craft Adhesive Spray
- White Glitter
- Black and orange beads (or paint).
How to make it
- Tie the string around the screw cap (metallic part of the light bulb) to hang your ornament.
- Spray the light bulb with the spray glue.
- Douse with glitter (place a piece of paper underneath the light bulb first to catch glitter spills!).
- Glue the beads to make a face and buttons for your snowman.
You can also add a little pompom hat, a scarf, twigs for the arms etc….get creative!!
Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul
With a corn cob pipe and a button nose
And two eyes made out of coal