Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
So how about sending your cheeky monkeys off to school tomorrow with a smile on their faces?
What you’ll need
- Round shaped cutter
- Peanut butter / apricot jam (or your child’s favourite flavour)
How to make it
- Using the round shaped cutter, cut out shapes.
- Toast on one of the lightest setting of your toaster.
- Spread on the peanut butter or apricot jam.
- Slice a banana. Add two larger pieces for ears and two smaller pieces for eyes.
- Add four raisins: two for pupils and two for the nose…YUM!