For a taste of summer, why not make these colourful paper ice lolly name cards with the children?
Fab for play dates, birthday parties and party bags!
What you’ll need
- Ice lolly template (see below)
- Colourful paper
- Standard wooden pegs
- Tacky glue
How to make it
- Using the ice lolly template below, cut out the shape from three different colours decorative paper with scissors.
- Once you have your three different colour ice lollies, slice them into three pieces. Make sure you leave one ice lolly colour uncut in order to use it as your background…then cut the other two colours.
- Glue your layers together so that they lay flat.
- Now glue a wooden peg onto the backside, ready to be clamped onto a glass or other object.
- Finally, use a pen to write down everybody’s name…ta-dah!!